David D. Larson, Jr. works with Paynter Law on matters involving primarily personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse. David began practicing law in North Carolina in 1998. He first worked for insurance companies, defending claims made by people either injured at work or by the negligence of someone else. In 2000, he started his own practice and spent the next ten years representing injured people and criminal defendants. Since 2009, his practice has focused solely on representing individuals injured by someone else or who lost their life as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- University of Wyoming College of Law, J.D.
- Wake Forest University, B.A., English
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- 10th Judicial District Bar
- "Estate Recovery Liens" • North Carolina Personal Injury Liens Manual • pp. 529-556 (Christopher R. Nichols, ed., 2nd ed. 2011)
- "Disbursements 2012: A Day Late and a Dollar Short" • NC Advocates for Justice (January 20, 2012 and February 24, 2012)
- "Ethics for Paralegals" • NC Advocates for Justice (October 24, 2011)
STATE BAR ADMISSIONS
- North Carolina
FEDERAL BAR ADMISSIONS
- Eastern District of North Carolina